Special Level Admission
It is hereby informed to all registered students and other concerned of the Institute that the Special Level Admission in existing new syllabus (2015) and existing Old syllabus (2009) for January-June, 2021 session in the Correspondence Program will start from June 15, 2021 and continue till June 22, 2021.
Level wise fees are as follows:
|Sl. No.||Levels||Fees (Taka)|
|01.||Business Level (for IER Students)||9,000.00|
|02.||Operation Level (New Syllabus)||10,000.00|
|03.||Management Level (New Syllabus)||14,000.00|
|04.||Strategic Level (New Syllabus)||18,000.00|
|05.||Professional Level-I (Old Syllabus)||9,200.00|
|06.||Professional Level-II(Old Syllabus )||6,400.00|
|07.||Professional Level-III (Old Syllabus)||7,200.00|
|08.||Professional Level-IV (Old Syllabus)||14,800.00|
Special Level Admission will be given to those students who have passed in the any level in the CMA December 2020 Examination (Annexure-A) with following conditions:
1. Assignment will not be provided.
2. They have to pay fine for the form-fill up for the examination.
3. Any student who will take level admission other than Annexure-A will face cancellation of level registration
Level Admission Process:
1. Go to www.icmab.org.bd and click on My ICMAB at the top right corner.
2. Login with your Registration Number & Password.
3. Choose Level Registration Menu & Select Respective Level(s) and click on Submit to Register.
4. Pay the relevant fees and wait for payment confirmation.