The following awards are given to the candidates in recognition of their outstanding success in the examination:
Just getting highest marks does not qualify a candidate to receive an award unless he has achieved a minimum requirement laid down by the authority of the Institute from time to time.
- ICMA President Gold Medal: One Gold medal under the name of “ICMA President Gold Medal” will be awarded to one student in each examination for passing the Professional Level-IV examination in one chance by securing the highest total marks but not less than 60% marks in any subject and 65% marks in the aggregate. The medal will be made of 1.5 tolas gold in which monogram of the Institute will be inserted.
- ICMA President Silver Medal: Four Silver medals will be awarded to four students for passing the Foundation Level, Professional Level-I and Level-II of Intermediate and Level-III of Final examination respectively in one chance securing the highest total marks but not less than 60% marks in the aggregate and 55% marks in any subject. Each silver medal will be made of 3.00 totals silver in which monogram of the Institute will be inserted.
ICMA Cash Prize:
- Cash Prize of Tk.1,000.00 each will be awarded to students securing highest marks but not less than 75% marks in each subject separately in all subjects of Foundation Level and Level-I of Intermediate.
- Cash Prize of Tk.1,500.00 each will be awarded to students securing highest marks but not less than 75% marks in each subject separately in all subjects of Professional Level-II of Intermediate and Level-III & Level-IV of Final.
- Cash Prize of Tk.3,000.00 each will be awarded to students passing the whole CMA Course within 36 months of getting registration from the Institute.
- Student securing highest total similar in any of the above cases will be awarded medals/cash prizes as the case may be.
We have a provision for scholarship to the meritorious students who can avail the following scholarship:
- A. F. Mujibur Rahman Foundation Scholarship
- Syed Manjur Elahi Scholarship
- Al-Haj Tofazuddin & Golapjan Memorial Trust
- Muzaffar Ahmed Memorial (ICMAB) Trust.